Re: More on Tame

I wish I could agree, but everytime I've tried it, I gave up after about an hour. I sent a list of
queries about the various problems I encountered to NB just before XMas, finally received an
acknowledgement, and I'm still waiting to see if there is a solution. Since I suspect there is
not, I have abandoned that route entirely.

Paul Breeze