Re: Fake Strip Pinter & special characters

At 11:44 PM 03/19/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I couldn't get CW=1 to work in Xy4DOS (4.17). Is this a XyIII-only solution?
>
>Tim Baehr
>tbaehr@xxxxxxxx
>Tim and Harry: The "fake printer" works fine up through the last version
of X III that I have, (3.58B) but apparently does not work for X IV either
in Windows DOS (Win95) or straight DOS. I hadn't realized that XY had
changed horses, and I apologize for any inconvenience. I don't know what
the "cw" stands for. I have a vague impression that other pairs might do.