Re: Paste into XyDOS from clipboard?

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from "J. R. Fox"  Sat, 04 Aug 2001
> 14:49:57 -0800
>
> > But it does nada over here. Unless you've made some key
> > changes since the v. 104 Jumbo.
>
> Step 1 says, "Install U2 v105 [or later; the current version is
> 108]". Earlier versions won't do.

I'm referring to CLIP for OS/2. Nnever saw that before, and I'm not
sure where that "Step 1" is quoted from. Did not see it in the .U2 or
..INF files.

You also referred to NEWSHELL in another message, as having some updated
functionality for OS/2 users, and I don't see where that can be
downloaded from, if it happens to be required. It does not appear in
the ftp archive list.

Jordan