Re: RE WYXIN: MOVING

I presume that the XyWin documentation does not mention the XyDOS
customization guide because there are some differences in the
functions, but it would obviously save a good deal of time for
those willing to determine by trial and error what works. I have
two suggestions for TG if they are reading:

1. Post on this list a brief statement about the uses and limits
of the CG, and how XYW users can order it.

2. In view of the extremely frequent remarks about the screen
font in expanded view, post some guidance about changing the
screen font, both what the alternatives are if any, and how to
make the change if possible.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania