Hp Fonts

SysOp,

I too would like to know about those HP fonts. I have discovered in XyWin
that, for example, it's much better to use, say, Dutch or Swiss rather than the
Speedo?? CFGTIMES and UNIVERS, if you want to access those extended ASCII
characters and not get a 0 when you expect, say, a copyright symbol. InXY4DOS
this ain't possible.

Blowing away the substitution tables doesn't help at all . . . you still get
the 0s.

I do hope you can get that associate table for the color palette up for XyWin
4.next

Leslie