Re: running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!

PollyK3@xxxxxx wrote:
Robert -

Dinner party canceled; flood watch in effect till Tuesday - no shit!

Where is this -- Florida ?

Good luck with the cursor, but might I suggest enlarging the size of this TYPE ?  Any default 10-point will do, but this is positively squints-ville.  [Not to single you out, because a number of other posters here do it, too.]  Ordinarily, I would convert this to Plain Text Only,  outbound, but wanted to preserve the context.

Jordan