Re: U2 frame 51,1d,11,11d,12

Carl,

I got the answers, but they're not good.

ENC ?2{ENTER} has the same problem.
I was able to break out of that, but what I see in ENCODE.IN is the raw file and there's no ENCODE.OUT

BTW, this is on a very simple .pgm file.

Let me do some sleuthing here, with break points.

Regards,
Harry
Reply to note from "Carl Distefano"  Thu, 1 Sep 2016
12:55:21 -0400

Harry,

> Can you Ctrl-Break out of the timeout countdown, or does it just
> hang?
>
> If you can Ctrl-Break out of it, when you do, is there an
> ENCODE.OUT or DECODE.OUT file in Editor's dir that contains the
> expected ENCode/DECode result, or not?

Another question: Is there any difference when you launch these frames
with

ENC ?2
DEC ?2

"" means a bare carriage return or a bare func XC, not Helpkey,
$X, $H, or anything else.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx