Off-topic business query

Does anyone know of a good website that tracks name companies that
have gone _out of business_, with some info about the details in each
case ? I've been trying to contact Sutton Designs (a high-end UPS
vendor), located in Ithaca, N.Y. I thought maybe they got snowed in
for a few days, but that now seems an unlikely explanation. Their
website still functions, but many a Co. site has stayed up for even a
couple years after the Co. went belly up. No response to emails, and
their phone system is a ghost ship.

Jordan