Switches

from Morris

 Tom Hawley's spell program mentions two commands that mystifies me as I
cannot find them in the XY4 manual.
 They are BX sa/nvQ2 and BX del/nvQ2

 Also J R Fox and Tim Baer talk about opening a command window. How
does this differ from a normal screen window in XY.

 Should anyone be interested in the Assembly Language for a start
read Secret Guide to Computer by Russ Walter russ@xxxxxxxx.
 In Singapore of all places I managed to buy Deborah L Cooper's
Developing Utilities in Assembly Language very interesting as it shows
how assembly programs are written.

 Fifty years has taught me that we are what we eat and germs or the
use of medicine never enters my consciousness. The e-mails I sent in this
regard were not properly read.