XyWin and cc:Mail

We've just successfully installed cc:mail in my shop, but I need help
tweaking it to make it work more smoothly with XyWrite for Windows.
Every time I access cc:mail with the XyWrite Alt-Files-Mail, it requests
that I key in my password at a cc:mail SMI dialog box. sending

Has anyone installed cc:mail and XyWin out there? Does anybody know
how to configure cc:mail so that it doesn't ask for the password here?

I've already added my password to the PROPERTIES section of cc:mail icon,
so I don't think that's the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Shafer