Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Harry Binswanger mailto:hb@xxxxxxxx wrote:
That's interesting. Exactly what use do you make of it in doing this porting?
Do you delete all the codes, or what?

I have formatting in to be able to see what the printout will look like. If I
want to save the file for use elsewhere on the Mac desktop, I'll want the codes
out. Carl's program shows me what formatting I have in less than a second in
case I want to save them for use later. Building up a code library for use in
Fishout. Thanks for asking. FW