Re: A very basic printing question re XY3

Harry, I can't believe you of all people are quoting Wikipedia. The
article does seem very good indeed, but with this model of
encyclopaedia publishing, where nobody has responsibility (i.e. being
fire-able) for the content, how can we have any confidence in its
veracity? How good is anyone's judgment in the end? If a Hugh
Trever-Roper can be fooled, well, who can't be fooled?

Re Patricia's bogeyman, may I suggest looking at the moral rather
than the technical dimensions? Gates and his wife have boisterously
given away billions to worthy charities, along with Buffet. Steve
Jobs and his wife have given away all of - - - - - - - NOTHING. See:

http://www.wired.com/gadgets/mac/commentary/cultofmac/2006/01/70072