Re: RE Parsing with XS

** Reply to message from "Robert Holmgren"  on Tue, 21 Oct
2003 00:11:11 -0400

Coding error in my previous msg:

> Here's a simple example. Suppose we put function BC BlankCommandline in S/G 01:
> ;*; Puts the literal function "BC " in text, just as "PFUN BC"
> does
> ;*; Blanks the command line
> Quite a difference!

That should read:

"Here's a simple example. Suppose we put function BC BlankCommandline in S/G
01:
;*; Puts the literal function "BC " in text, just as "PFUN BC"
does
;*; Blanks the command line
Quite a difference!"

IOW, "SV" instead of "SX" in the second example. Or alternatively,  instead of  (the latter format is illegal & will NOT work, because
the SX command does not accept $tring literal input except within quotation
marks -- only numbers or calculations can be saved unquoted to the Save/Get).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx