Annie's HTML stuff

    Annie:
    Thanks for the HTML ;SP; and .prn stuff! I'm doing HTML coding, Robt
H. to the contrary notwithstanding, and this will be very helpful.
    Two questions:
    1. What characters (other than linefeed) are you referring to that
Xy puts after a return? I've been using Xy with abandon for HTML
coding with no problem other than the EOF 1A character (which I
get rid of, as mentioned in an earlier message, by using DOS's
copy /a ... /b command--see below).
    2. Re your .prn file: is the idea that I add that to my existing
.prn file and designate pt=1? Or that I load this as a separate .prn file?
And then what does tyf-ing accomplish, if I'm using the ;sp;
substitutions?

    Here's my pgm to delete the eof marker:
>BX dos/nv /c copy /a  killhtm /bQ2 BX delete
Q2 BX rename killhtm Q2 BC

    Harry

  Harry Binswanger
  hb@xxxxxxxx