Re: XyWrite and the writer

I see what you mean, but as I said, I do nothing on my 486 but type into it and
my main obsession is never to change because everything is automatic now.
I'm with you there. There is tremendous value in relying on one's own
automatization of things--especially keystrokes. If you don't search for
text often, then I assume all your writing is of short things, like maybe
letters? Otherwise, I don't know how you would not be using search all the
time to get quickly to items no longer showing on the screen (i.e., either
above or below what's showing).

And how did alt-Tab work out?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx