Re: partioning

Mimi Gauthier LeBien wrote:

> Could someone kindly recommend a good utility program that would make
> it easier to create separate drives on a hard drive, allowing one to
> make a choice between WIN or DOS at boot up.

For years, I've used and been very satisfied with PowerQuest's(PQ)
PartitionMagic. Version 7.0, which works with WinXP (and I presume
earlier M$ systems), is just out. PQ is pushing it now, direct, for $50
+
shipping. (Well worth the price IMHO.--I neither work for, have stock
in, nor 'blah-blah-blah' PQ.)

Regards

Lowell Anderson