Re: W2K on VBox - update

Carl,
aside from the minor issue of photos in Firefox, everything is purring along nicely. (BTW, there is no problem displaying photos in IE8; the problem with IE8 is that many websites no longer support it.) But if anyone here is planning to install W2K on VBox, I'd certainly follow Kari's advice to stop at SP4. I'd be interested to know whether stopping at SP4 solves the problem with photos in FF -- in other words, whether the later W2K updates are the source of that problem.
My guess is not, but who knows. You could perhaps explore the remedies proposed in this article: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/fix-pixelated-pictures-firefox-70551.html Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/