Re: Anyone selling XyWrite 3.56 or 4.X?

I really cannot imagine, at this point in time, that any ethicist or lawyer
or judicial authority would require payment for this totally obsolete albeit
beloved software. Why don't you just accept a binary gift from someone with a
good conscience? I'm sure you already have a ton of private offers, but if
not, contact me.
There is the matter of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and its draconian penalties... Someone somewhere must own those rights but, I blanch to say this, I would prefer not to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Who owns those rights? What if the folks on this list made an offer to buy
them and put XyWrite in the public domain. And that would be the end of
such problems.
Bob Molyneux
drdata@xxxxxxxx