Re: Spell

SysOp,

 >> I tried to reproduce this other problem of adding words to the personal
 >> dictionary (using the same version). In each case I was able to add the
 >> word to my PERS.SPL file.

This problem with Microlytics was due to importing my SIG keyboard and the
proper use of the Q1/Q6 functions for the F1/F6 keys. Thanks to Robert Holmgren
for pointing me in the right direction; I have added the proper Q1/Q6 functions
and this aspect of Microlytics works now.

Now that both Microlytics and PCLEXAM are working properly separately, I will
have to experiment switching between them and changing the language, but it
will have to wait. My macro for use with PCLEXAM loading the proper personal
(eng.spl/fra.spl) depending on the initial state of UD seems to keep on working
properly, even if the  does not report anything when the default is
US (as defined by the initial embedded command).

Can you advise me about the proper use of the UNLOAD 3 command; my results seem
to be erratic: sometimes needed, sometimes not ? cannot figure it out.

-- Michel Slivitzky