Re: Programming challenge: Undo

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Bill Troop wrote:

I heartily agree. Windows/Mac style undo is the only thing I sometimes instinctively search for in XyWrite and miss. Undo is particularly well-implemented in Word 2007, with a drop down list mentioning all of your last actions. Speaking of the difficulty of getting it to work in XPL, why can't we get one of these great teen hackers interested in attacking the editor binary? We could make it into a contest - - but what would the reward be?
The prize should be a trip to the Museum of Jurassic Technology in Los Angeles, all expenses paid. See http://www.mjt.org/ The museum is free, but we'd have to gather funds for meals, travel and lodging. Cheers, Carlo thyrsus@xxxxxxxx