Re: Unicomp Keyboard with left function keys

Lisa,

I am an Avant Stellar user, too. The Unicomp product is actually a minicomputer keyboard. The key diagram shows IBM System/34, etc., key functions:
https://support.pckeyboard.com/download_attachment.php?kb_att=55

How do the keys pan out when connected to a PC? I mean, the left function keys and the second row of the upper function keys. How about the Windows key, there isn't one, am I correct?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx