Re: Unicomp Keyboard with left function keys

Lisa,

I am an Avant Stellar user, too. The Unicomp product is actually a
minicomputer keyboard. The key diagram shows IBM System/34, etc., key
functions:

https://support.pckeyboard.com/download_attachment.php?kb_att=55

How do the keys pan out when connected to a PC? I mean, the left
function keys and the second row of the upper function keys. How about
the Windows key, there isn't one, am I correct?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

5.12.2016, 20:26, Lisa Kleinholz (Redacted sender lkleinholz for DMARC)