Re: xy4 and Win Xp

in either full screen or a small window (no full-size window--as I think others here have noted).
If you mean you can't get the partial window large enough, you just have to
specify larger fonts and a larger screen. I use 28 point Lucida console,
which I'm very happy with, and a screen size of 80x43, with the appropriate
instruction in startup.int:

BC d sl=43 Q2
This works great on my 1600x1200 screen. For lower resolutions, you would need smaller fonts and probably not as many lines of display.