Re: Xy4-W2K on VBox: Closing the Loop

Very impressive!! Are the methods you use specific to W2K and the
virtual machine software you are using? At home I use XP mode within
64-bit Windows 7 and would like to replicate my way of operating in
32-bit and older operating systems, in which I go to DOS frequently to
run auxiliary programs. (For example, I do so to convert files to
different formats.)

Martin