Re: More about Converting...

The Robert Holmgren's procedure works beautifully as outlined in XyWeb
"Free understanding...". Anyhow, I have tested all the basic conversions
under XyWin and the problem of memory doesn't appear. So, we have two
successful possibilities: the only-DOS one and the XyWin "Save as" one.
I am always using the latest hungarian .EXE or .DLL versions. So, good
news: no more problems to translate XyWrite files to Word, WordPerfect,
etc., no more requests to give up XyWrite for publishing or other
reasons.
Manuel Castelao