RE: IT works

Title: RE: IT works

But then there's the other extreme. I mostly work with a composition program called Xyvision. It has been evolved almost entirely by customer input. It is so difficult to use and so counter-intuitive in so many areas...I'm quite sure it's shaved several years off my life.

Brian Henderson
Print Composition Dept.
Mitchell1
San Diego, CA

brian.henderson@xxxxxxxx
(858) 391-5000 - x.6533

BI  works in 4.18 for Dos, Tim.

You added this feature upon request of a customer, eh? Those were the
days!

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)