Re: headers with name and page

Carl Distefano wrote:

> The list processor keeps telling me that his ISP won't accept mail
> originating from my ISP, so I don't think he got my post of
> yesterday. In fact, based on a stream of listproc error messages
> over the last several weeks, I'm not confident he actually receives
> all or even most traffic from the list, at least not right away.
> So, posters to this thread, beware.

This is a real and continuing problem. Some domains categorically
reject mail originating from certain other domains. I've run into this
a number of times before, often because Pac Bell historically has not
lifted a finger to inhibit the flow of spam. Some domains have them on
their "Open Relay" list, subject to blackballing. And then there was
the Blaster aftermath, which caused AOL mail servers to raise all the
drawbridges for awhile . . . . So, these things happen.

Jordan