From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx [mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carl Distefano
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 1:11 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Startup problem - Lock-up at BX230611.SPD

Paul, I think the 2002 thread you're referring to starts here:

http://xywrite.org/msg01907.htm

I see no indication there that the problem was solved, although it
seemed unlikely at the time that it was related to BX230611.SPD per
se, as opposed to some other glitch in the user's STARTUP.INT file.

Perhaps if you said more about your recent system changes it would
help us home in on the problem.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx