Xywrite

Hello,
	My name is Joe Glavan and I am the Network Administrator for
Arizona Highways Magazine. Our Editorial department is currently using
Xwrite III+. The program is working great but I've found out that it
not year 2000 compatible and there is no fix planned. My question is
what version would be good to switch to. Also is the Windows version
compatible with Windows NT 4.0? One more, can Xywrite be networked on a
NT 4.0 Network. Thanks for any help in the matter.

Joe Glavan