Re: Emulators etc

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Paul Breeze mailto:paul.breeze@xxxxxxxx wrote:
If I run XY in an emulator can I load text files from the underlying file system and then save them back to that system?

This can certainly be done in VMware Fusion, by the process called sharing––you set whatever parts of the underlying OS you wish the emulator to have access to and it appears as a 'drive' in your virtual machine.
can any of them be used in portrait mode to provide a full screen window running XY?

I'm not sure, as I've been unable to get XyWrite to run full screen. The best I've been able to do, and I have gotten used to this, is to run it in a good sized window. Looks fine, runs perfectly, has all the capabilities U2 adds, and so on.

Fred Weiner