Re: TameDOS for vDOS-lfn

Hi Harry,

For automatic loading of TameDOS 4.41 within vDos-lfn, you don't put the line in the file c:\Windows\system32\autoexec.nt. Rather, you put the line in the file autoexec.txt located in the vDos-lfn directory. The file autoexec.nt is only designed for NTVDM; you need to use autoexec.txt instead for vDos(-lfn). In order to run Tame 4.41 automatically with vDos-lfn, please first make sure you have access to the c:\tame4 directory (assuming that tame-mon.com is located at c:\tame4) from within vDos-lfn by defining for example C:=C:\ (e.g. USE C: C:\) in vDos-lfn's autoexec.txt, and then add the line "C:\tame4\tame-mon.com" (without quotes) in autoexec.txt. This should load TameDOS 4.41 within vDos-lfn, although I am not sure if this version of TameDOS will allow to bring up the said context menu. Hope this helps.

Wengier