RE: extinct products {was DOS Emulator}

Title: RE: extinct products {was DOS Emulator}

-----Original Message-----
From: J. R. Fox  - Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 9:57 AM
Subject: extinct products {was DOS Emulator}

Brian wrote:

> > (do you own a Syquest drive ?)
>
> Yes! You wanna buy it?
>
> -Brian Henderson

Jordan answered:

>>>No thanks.  I'm already over-invested in orphaned products and historical curios.

>>>Jordan

That's just as well Jordan, I never could use it much. It kept freezing my system. I was never able to figure out if it was the drive itself or a faulty interaction with the computer.

But now that you've reminded that I even have one (somewhere), I think I'll throw it on eBay...just out of curiosity. It would be interesting to see if somebody would actually want it.

-Brian