Re: Colour printing

At 09:20 PM 5/3/98 +0900, Rene v. R wrote:
>I got a brand new HP ink jet (very nice, indeed), and it came
>with colour cartridges, besides the b/w ones. Stupid question: Can
>I print in colour from XY? The "dy" command has no effect whatsoever,
>and the printer driver software that came with the HP does not seem
>to give me any option. TIA

If you can find out from the printer manual what the esc
sequences are for putting in colors, you can just add them
as PI's (printer instructions) in the text.

Example:
The following two words ≪pixxxxxxx≫will be≪piyyyyyy≫ printed in color.

Where xxxxxxx is the sequence that turns on a given color
and yyyyyy is the sequence that turns it back to black.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx