Problems with XY4 etc and Win2000

I have been trying to set up W2k in the last few days and have found exactly the same problems as
Martin Obsorne. When running XY4 in a window, scrolling is extremely jerky; if I scroll down a
directory list is looks as if the cursor skips every other line. Things are slightly better on
this front in full screen, but I have found that W2k is not happy in full screen with many of the
non-standard screen fonts. I prefer to use a 36 line display, in order to see more text on the
screen, but this will not display in W2k - full screen - properly. I have also found that even in
a window the text in a 36 line screen is nothing like as sharp as the equivelent screen in w98se.
This is a shame, because and Robert Holmgren has suggested, W2k is much slicker than w98se.

I have also found that XYwin will not run under W2k, at least it will not run when I click on the
executable, nor from my desktop icon. Has anybody else experienced similar problems?

Paul Breeze