Re: Marketing XyWrite

 > Mike Obrien made the following suggestion: "How about making
literature > available at professional conferences? Or do you
already do this?
> Like... > historians, psychologists, any
> conference likely to involve people who do serious writing."
> > Although we have done that from time to time, for it be really useful we
> need to know about those conferences where there might be a real
> potential interest> >  > in XyWrite. Perhaps any of you who
are aware of relevant professional > organizations where this
information might be available can let us know.
> Mr. Frank,

If you would get in touch with me at Columbia University Press at
the numbers I gave you I would be glad to give you information
about the
Association of American University Presses (AAUP). On second
thought, why should I make you go back through your messages.
Here is the info. again.

Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press
562 W. 113 St.