From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Distefano
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 1:19 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Important [was Re: Big files]

Harry,

> Separately, GO doesn't work in either program. Tried it
repeatedly,
> with $H and with , but it can't find the directory.

GO doesn't "find" directories; it just allows you to type the full
path with spaces instead of ":" and "\". GO SUBDIR won't take you
to SUBDIR unless you are already in the directory immediately
above SUBDIR, or unless SUBDIR is one level below the root
directory.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx