Re: Setting config.txt directives in command line is now supported natively in vDos-lfn

Hi Carl,

Have you tried it yet? Maybe you can revise VDOSSET.FRM to use this new feature too.

P.S. I made a slight update after the first announcement to support spaces within the config file, e.g. vDos-lfn /cfg "config test.txt"

Wengier

On Monday, July 25, 2016 12:39 PM, Carl Distefano wrote:

> I have added the ability to specify a config file and an autoexec
> file other than config.txt and autoexec.txt by now. To specify an

Wengier, this sounds fabulous! Just what I wanted. I guess Christmas
sometimes comes in July!

Will try it now.

--
Carl Distefano