Re: Programming challenge: Undo -- Try it out!

Jordan, many thanks - - I finally got the files via the link Robert
posted. I think gmail must be objecting to an exe contained in the
zip. Most annoying!

At 7/7/2008 06:20 PM, you wrote:
--- Bill Troop  wrote:

> Heaven knows why, but I did not receive Robert's

Bill,

I tried to fwd this to you, but it got bounced as
suspected spam. ("Illegal Attachment") As long as
Gmail itself is not the culprit, I can try this again
another way . . . .

 Jordan