PRINTING XPL PROGRAMS

Surely there must be a good way to print out XPL programs, turning the
bold-face XPL representation into Mode Bold, turning all 174/175s into
printable 174/175's as they appear in expanded mode, etc. I'm sure someone has
already done the work on this, and if it's short enough (and bulletproof!) I'd
like even to run it in my Working Word column in PC Magazine. I tried one or
two attempts a year or two ago and, for one reason or another, they weren't
really "finished products" as they stood. WordPerfect has a couple of "public
domain" utilities that do this for their (expletive deleted) binary .WPM files,
and it should surely be something other XYWriters would like to have. Many
thanks for all ideas.
--Craig Stark, PC Magazine