Re: HELP, ETC

Joe:
  I've been passively reading all these messages about programming through
help frames for maybe 6 months now. I don't get the whole concept of what you
people are doing. Of course, I have never (in 4 years as a Xy-user) read the
manual re Help stuff (figuring only wimps need help). Would you advise that I
read the manual and/or would you explain what the basic modus operandi about
Help-as-a-program is? I can't be the only one who is conceptually boggled by
  Thanks,
  Harry