Re: XyWWWeb.REG error message

Thanks, Carl. That did the trick.
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Tue, 28 Jul
2009 22:31:50 -0400

> I get "Install the Registry!" even though I have done
> everything I can figure from REG-READ.ME to install it. I have
> the same .REG file I was using before (from the backup).

XYWWWEB.REG has to be in the DOS Path. Even if you locate it in
Editor's directory, you'll get the error message if Editor's
directory is not in the Path (unless Editor's dir happens to be the
current directory). Bottom line: Make sure that Editor's dir is in
the Path.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx