Re: Northgate/IBM/Lexmark keyboards

Apropos, I had kept Holmgren's message from Jan 6, 2001, about Northgate/Avant Stellar keyboards, and it came in handy a several months ago (May, to be exact). My Northgate, after more than 10 years, finally bit the dust, and I ordered two of the Avant Stellar's. They ain't cheap--two of them, with plastic key covers, tax,and shipping cost me a whopping $468.49. But, as Robert said, they (Creative Vision Technologies, in Minnesota) bought the mold, and improved it too--the old Northgate Omnikey.  I ordered from CVT, 888-770-0500; spoke to a salesperson named Jamie Gover at extension 106.

http://www.cvtinc.com/stelpic.htmwww.cvtinc.com/stelpic.htm