Re: OFF TOPIC

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:01:21 -0700 (PDT), Sam Martin wrote:

>Thank you for echoing my much earlier protests to "Yo Intl" (formerly Deru
>Kugi -- well the nail that sticks out gets hammered!) about his cutesy
>political comments to augment the "von und zu" signature.
>We now know as much as we care to about the anti-Clinton rabies of two
>active participants in this list. Can't they find some Rush-Limbaugh type
>list to join for letting off the steam of their religious beliefs?
>
> ...[snip]
>
>Times have changed and hatefulness has grown more vicious.
>Let's keep it private.

 Amen!!!

>	No signature; that's what the header is for.

{omitting almost all of the requote from Jeffey Purvis's thread-
 originating comment for at least these reasons:
 (1) I consider lengthy requoting discourteous, even when I
  completely agree with the original author
 (2) He said it so well that I feel no need to adorn it with
  further marginalia ]