Re: XY and on-line sessions

On Fri, 22 Mar 96 14:09:00 PST you wrote:

><<
>Sort of like hitching a skateboard to the back of a Ferrari, isn't it?
>
>doug beeson
>beesond@xxxxxxxx
> ----------
>From: nsivin
>To: xywrite
>Subject: Re: XY and on-line sessions
>Date: March 22, 1996 13:45

Fact is, Doug, that I earn a pretty decent living as a writer and I can't
afford to futz around when it comes to tools of the trade. Nothing I've ever
encountered beats a highly customized XyWrite platform for getting ideas
from head to press. (Come to think of it, a possible exception would be
IBM's Personal Editor 2, long orphaned but still actually ticking in OS/2
TEDIT.EXE.)

- Andy