Re: TYP and newer printers

I've been trying to get some info on Ghostscript (like all GPL
apps, its docs assume everyone is a super geek), and am more and
more inclined to think I have a defective copy. (The one on my
desktop is supposed to be the same as that on my laptop, but
there is NO \fonts directory _anyplace._) I tried typing two
commands that the docs said should yield useful info, and all I
got was--Well, see for yourselves: JPG (from the snipping tool;
couldn't copy and paste) attached.
Meanwhile, can anyone give me the URL of a safe, valid,. secure
site for Ghostscript and GSView? I am totally paranoid about
search engines.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx