Re: Mac and Xy

In a number of situations I have really appreciated a Mac feature that
I haven't found with my PCs. [Is there an equivalent?]
If you boot a relatively modern Mac while holding down the "t" key ---
as in "Transfer" --- the computer will go into a mode in which it will
appear to another computer (connected via Firewire) as a hard disk.
It makes it quite easy to transfer data from one computer to another,
or (I presume) to fix low level system files.  Unfortunately, it only
works with Firewire.

Myron