Re: off-topic: XyQuackery -> why not move this

At 10:27 AM 11/2/01 -0500, Young For Life Products, Ltd wrote:
>Oh, well, so much for having a open-minded dialogue on an off-topic subject.
>I should have known better. Some of the people listed on the quackwatch site

Please, people, relax. Some like to chat about non-XY things, some don't.
If there is interest in discussing germs and water cures, why not post at
another list. I have one that is practically unused (was meant as the
continuation of a since defunct bulletin board in Tokyo). It is called
"The_Ofuro@xxxxxxxx, oops, by now that would be
The_Ofuro@xxxxxxxx. Why not post off-topic matters there and leave
the XYwrite list for the purists.

NB: Personally, I believe in the miraculous healing powers of BEER. Has
worked for me for the last few decades...

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo