Re: helpfile could not be loaded ---> now it is !!

Patricia wrote:
Harry Binswanger wrote:
You don't need the archive bit, just use the /D switch, which copies only later-dated files.
Yes, IF the files are already on the receiving medium. But if you want to
copy, to a blank medium (or an as yet empty directory on the medium) only
those files that have changed since a previous backup (incremental or
differential backup), then you need the archive bit.

Good point. I never do that, but maybe I should.
In fact, I use the /D switch, having first written (with a VBScript) the xcopy routine as a batch file ...

Could you send me the VBScript? I'd like to get used to using VBS.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx