Re: Still need help with installing XyWrite on XP!

I'm lurking here because I'm not technically aware at all, but I'm a writer,
and I still use XyWrite to write (on a 486 that runs only DOS). When posting
somewhere about this I thought I'd check out the XY world and found a list.

I'm an XyWrite IV person myself. My husband still uses III and he's the reason
I can do the above.

I'm not clear yet what people here can and can't do, but just last week he
managed to set up XyWrite on my one-year-old Toshiba laptop. In effect, he set
up DOS on my laptop in addition to all the up to date stuff. I traveled with it
last week and it worked perfectly. I also have XTree Pro there, which is how I
manage my files. If this is no big deal then he should have checked around more
before working on it. If it's of interest to anyone here I can pass on the
details.

Best,

Jo Beverley