Re: File conversions: h*lp

Eric Van Tassel wrote:

> And when I try to open a file which I know *should* be in MS Word, because I
> created it in Word and can open it in Word, I get either "Document not
> recognized" or else "Invalid file format" or words to that effect.
>I think that XyWrite 4.x (win/dos) can only process up tp Microsoft Win Word Ver 2.x.

In later versions greater than version 2 of Word for Windows (7,8,97) you can go
File
Save as
Options and save the version 8 or whatever as Microsoft Win word ver 2.x.
Then import this converted file using Xywrite 4.x. You will loose some of the newer Word
for windows bells and whistles in the translation however :-(. So try this and see if it
solves your problem!