Re: XYWRITE search

** Reply to message from Wolfgang Bechstein  on Wed,
18 Dec 2002 01:02:09 +1100

> you have put together a simply marvelous repository of XyKnowledge, a
> feat for which you deserve whole-hearted thanks, but surely its main use
> is not to be as a weapon for shooting down real or imaginary foes on
> grounds of committing real or imagined linguistic faux-passes?

Lord! I'm just KIDDING AROUND with Patricia! I'm waiting for her to ask me
what a gerund-grinder is -- poised, ready to LASH OUT with the perfect riposte
to her msg to me the other day, under the same Subject... I am ALWAYS light --
virtually insubstantial.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx